Having a baby or a toddler in your home means lots of itsy bits of toys and things used and left around in a hurry. Chasing a 2-year-old around the house and changing diapers periodically will guarantee a mess if you don’t have storage hampers.
Here’s a collection of some of the bins and boxes you can give to a Mom in need or to a fussy person – Yes, coz even single people need organization in their lives. The designs of these bins are cute and are initially meant for baby’s use, but these fun prints can also add the right pinch of funk to a yuppie’s flat. Anyone who has a knack for being a neat freak and a clutter-fusser would love to have any of these this Christmas. Yet again, another practical gift to give this year.
b Morstor Cooper Canvas Storage Tub AU$44.95
d Dwell Studio Large Storage Bin – Sky Owls AU$134.95
e Dwell Studio Large Storage Bin – Transport AU$134.95
g For Walls Lion Large Storage Hamper AU$61.95
h Skip Hop Large Storage Bin – Bingo AU$59.95
Christmas is less than two weeks away, and you still have no gift for your newborn godchild??? You have come to the right post!
Giving birth doesn’t take any holiday break, so expect newborns coming day after day. If by luck someone you know has or is expecting a baby, why not give her a newborn gift pack? Newborns can’t get enough of wraps and booties, and they look cute in anything. Add to that their skin care and toys. There are endless options for gifts, but gift packs contain the essentials in one package.
Here are gift packs available at Babyroo, waiting to be wrapped and sent to a happy new baby:
A Baby Boy Gift Pack This pack contains matching mittens and booties, muslin wrap, bib, and hat with blue boat motif. Baby Girl gift pack also available.AU$40.00
B Milk & Co Large Baby Gift Pack This pack includes Milk Baby products such as Milk Baby Bath Time Wash 375ml, MILK Nighty Night Room Spray 150ml, Sleepy Bubs Massage Oil 150ml, Stinky Winky Odour Neutralising Spray 150ml. AU$79.95
C LTC Large Muslin Wraps – Play Date (3 Pack) 100% extra large cotton wraps for babies up to 9 months and beyond. AU$29.95
D Sweet Dreams Baby Gift Pack This gift pack includes a fleece bunny rug with polka dots, a cotton-knitted patch blanket, and a brown spunky puppy. AU$99.00
E Cherub Rubs – Little Traveller Pack This pack includes Unscented Vegetable Soap 25g, Skin Soothe Cooling Gel 30ml, Scatterbugs Insect Repellent 30ml, Baby Calming Oil 30ml, Bubbles for Bub 30ml, Organic Baby Shampoo 30ml, Bum Balm Soothing Cream 30g. AU$23.40
F Newborn Organic Gift Set The newborn gift set includes matching organic bodysuit and knot cap, with matching blankie animal and organic cotton velour gift bag with draw string.AU$29.95
G Precious Newborn Gift Set This pack contains Baby Bum Balm 50ml, Precious Newborn Head To Toe Cleanser 250ml, Precious Newborn Cream 75ml. AU$64.95
Can’t think of a present to give to a mother, a girl friend, or a new mom? Give her this Fiona Kate Storage Pack. The pack includes:
1 x Poster Grid – Classic design available in fire engine red measures 43cm x 70cm
1 x Chalk Spot Labels – Large spot measures 28cm in diameter plus 3 little chalk dots
1 x Great Crate
1 x Medium Storage box – Designed to slide under the average bed or change table 36cm wide x 52cm long x 14cm high
This gift set is great not only for mothers with kids, but also for those who are into crafting and scrapbooking, as these storage pieces are very useful and practical, not to mention chic and durable.
Buy a Fiona Kate Storage Pack now for only AU$166.80.
We all love receiving gifts, but it’s also fun to give. We love to make our loved ones happy, but we must always remember that presents don’t need to be superficial and just all cutesy and useless. Here are some tips on choosing your gifts:
- First of all, have a reasonable budget and stick to it. This will keep you, the giver, away from buying unnecessary things such as expensive stuff; and this will, ultimately, keep you from getting broke and depressed after this season of giving. Remember, ’tis the season to be jolly, not to be stressed.
- Think of usefulness. We all want to receive presents that we can use, so let’s apply the same theory on things that we give. The greater the usefulness, the greater the value.
- Presents don’t need to be expensive. It’s not all about the brand name and the price, some inexpensive gifts are also cool and can present the same usefulness as their expensive counterparts.
- Think of the person whom you’re giving the gift to. What does he or she want? What are his or her interests? This will guarantee that he or she will like the gift and will actually put it to use, not just stash it in a memory box to remember you by.
- Buy online. This is a great alternative to walking around stores looking for the perfect gift. Stay away from the holiday rush and last minute shopping by buying gifts from online stores – they are everywhere, and unique stuff can be found there!
- Think “fun and unique”. Give something different (but still within the bounds of the recipient’s interest) this year. Something fresh and interesting. A modern twist of an everyday object, or a colored version of an otherwise standard black object, something new and unexpected.
- Think green. There is a reason why everyone is suddenly conscious of being eco-friendly, and it’s not bad to get in the bandwagon for the sake of the future. As much as you can, buy gifts that are nature-friendly, recyclable, sustainable, and doesn’t contain or release harmful chemicals. It’s about time you read up on these as well. BPA-free baby bottles are examples of eco-friendly AND safe gifts for babies.
- It’s the thought that counts. Seriously. All these tips actually gravitate towards thinking about the person who will be receiving the gift. It’s a way of showing how much thought, effort, and value the giver has poured in a present.
Traveling with children is not the easiest thing to do. Parents have to pack a lot of clothes (because kids just can’t stay put and not sweat and get dirty), food, toys, and toiletries. The car will be a big mess along the journey if these things are not packed correctly.
This Christmas try to give practical and useful gifts, such as these organizers and bins for the car. Traveling or just going out for an errand, these boxes and drop down pockets will help keep clutter in your car at bay.
a High Road Rubbish Bin Keep the car spic-and-span with a garbage bin big enough to carry all those huge Slurpies and chocolate drink bottles. AU$18.95
b High Road Carganizer Driver Organiser Stash easy while driving, so you’ll know where to find things after when you need it. AU$24.95
c High Road Cargo Tote A huge box for your huge needs. Anything can fit in here. AU$32.95
d High Road Kids XL Car Organiser Organize your child’s toys, food, and little knick knacks with this storage box. AU$49.95
e High Road Cargo Pack Utilize the back of the front seats with this hanging cargo pack. AU$23.95
f Leather Travel Set Keep and find all your traveling papers and tickets in one leather purse. AU$30.00
g High Road Car Hooks No more floor space? Hang those bags with these hooks. AU$8.95
h High Road Back Seat Organiser A vertical version of the cargo pack, with more pockets. AU$23.95
i High Road XL Swingaway Organiser Another hanging organiser for the seats, to keep the car floor clutter-free. AU$29.95
Forget about candy canes and bags of treats this Christmas, give the kids in your list some practical and useful items. But practicality does not have to be boring – Splash in vibrant colors! Forget about white Christmas, here comes a colored one this year!
a Trunki Tote AU$18.95 This colorful tote will keep toys, books, and other kiddie stuff in place.
b Boon Saucers 3-Pack AU$24.99A cool training tool for kiddies who are learning to eat. The bottom of each plate is slip resistant and the top divided into sections for food division.
c Dwink Box Universal Drink Box Holder AU$9.95Teach your little Santa to drink by himself with this training tool which has an non-skid bottom and grip handles.
d Trunki Saddle Bag AU$24.95 A light little messenger bag for your little traveler to keep his treasures and thingamajigs in.
e Trunki Kids Washbag AU$18.95 A handy and colorful carry pouch for hygiene necessities such as the toothbrush, toothpaste, baby powder, cologne, hand sanitizer, and lotion.
f Boon Modware Utensils 3-Pack AU$18.99 Pretty little utensils for hungry little mouths, with soft handles and fun color combinations.
g Boon Bath Appliques – Trace AU$17.99 A 10-piece set of unique bath appliques to make bath time more fun and interesting. The unusual shapes will encourage creativity and imagination.
Our animal loving friends are fascinating people, and they deserve an equally fascinating set of gifts. Shop Until has these cute home and practical pieces that are made just for our fur-fancying friends. Nerdy as they may seem, these items are also great conversational pieces in your own home. You don’t have to constantly watch Animal Planet to pull off these!
DOG Fetch My Keys AU$9.95 No dog to look for his lost keys? Suck UK’s doggie keyring can lead him to his keys with just a whistle, and the dog’s nose’s consequent flashing.
CAT Cat Scratch AU$29.95 Help him save his furniture by giving him this foldable Cat Scratch. This turntable will keep his cat occupied in scratching the disc like a DJ, and his leather seats safe from harm.
DUCK Quack Tape Dispenser AU$29.95 Suck UK presents a fun way to keep his duct tape in order…with a duck dispenser! Can also hold other kinds of ducks- er, tapes.
PIG The Pig of Happiness Pencil Case AU$14.95 Illustrated by Edward Monkton and measuring 20cm x 10cm, this pencil case will keep his squid inks oink-ganized.
PORCUPINE Pick Ur Pine AU$24.95 This spiny mammal from Suck UK can hold up to 29 toothpicks, so he won’t have to pluck a stick from a real porcupine.